Tuesday, April 7, 2009

KIDS DO THE DARNDEST THINGS!!

So the other day, Abbey tells me she wants a tatoo. Of course, I was shocked and asked her why. She said that it wasn't fair that Hannah got one on her face a few days before. (A prize she'd won at school.) Anyway, I finished doing her hair and she ran off to play. I finished getting ready for the day and thought that the kids were just downstairs playing the Wii. Lunch time came and the kids came upstairs. I asked Abbey why she would write on herself and on Tanner. She said, "I told you I wanted a dang tatoo!!!"

Oh my!

2 comments:

Grandma T said...

Wow Maris. . .she blogs!!! I'm so impressed! You have kept up really well. Fun to see the pictures and read the funny stories!! Ha!!! Abbey kills me.

Jen Simmons said...

hahah, Abbey! That is hilarious, she is going to be a fun one in the teen years!